Saturday, April 4, 2009

Good Bye NCIA Penang...



Petang tadi adalah hari terakhirku di NCIA Penang, perasaan tu bercampur2la.. ada sedih ada jugak gembira.. HUrm.. Sedih sebab berpisah dgn rakan2 yg pernah susah senang bersama. Gembira? When I started to think about my dad.. Yeah, as my promise to myself, I will take care of him...

Even though, we juz spent 3 n half months together, I gained a lots of experiences from you guys.. The experiences that I never forget. I learnt many things; trust, responsibilty, sincerity and many more. Thank you to all my friends and also the staffs there that always give their hand to help me.

Since, this is my 1st formal job after finish my study, I'm really happy to work as IT facilitator in my hometown (just in two day). Hopefully, at school nnt, I can do well and serve the people there well. InsyaAllah....

The pics of the last day in NCIA Penang will be uploaded soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment